Monday 16 June 2014

Shrigley Letraset


I bought these from the online art shop/gallery Third Drawer Down in Australia. Got myself a spare too! 

I particularly like the kangaroo and the pointy headed turnip looking ones. I can now create an authentic looking Shrigley on my pencil case.

Third Drawer have a fair bit of unusual Shrigley stuff, and they are also the home of the David Shrigley branded condom. Mr Shrigley joins an illustrious list, including Neymar (Brazilian colours and Caphirina flavoured), Swedish DJ Avicii (a snug fit, apparently) and  and  Simon Cowell hell-spawn JLS (Just Love Safe), all lucky enough to have their own brand nodders.

I think there are still a few of these transfer sheets kicking about - I saw one on eBay not so long ago, though the condoms are probably all gone by now. If anybody has an (unused) one they'd like to donate, I'd be very happy to give it pride of place.


No comments:

Post a Comment