Friday 20 June 2014

Can of Worms enamel pin badge



I cannot remember where I got this worm badge from.

Whilst searching whether anybody was selling one on Ebay, I found loads of people selling their childhood button badge collections. My favourite was this selection of 11 Building Society badges from what looks like the early eighties.




Buy them now for less than a fiver. Relics from a more innocent age, when we were proud to say we were 'With The Woolwich'.

Here are some facts about my worm badge that I can be certain of;
  • It's made of enamel.
  • It has never been worn. 
  • It is still in its original cellophane packet. 
  • It's got a horrible font on the packaging.
I think I've got a second of these badges in a bag somewhere. However, like my unopened pack of Shrigley playing cards, I know I own 'em, but I haven't seen 'em in frigging ages.

Maybe I'll find 'em when I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment