Thursday 12 June 2014

Anti-psychotic tea

David Shrigley's 'How are You Feeling?' 2012 exhibition at the Cornerhouse Manchester triggered lots of lots of little events around a number of sites in Manchester, including cafe/bar Teacup.

Teacup stocked a limited edition tea blend to coincide with the exhibition, created by DS and Manchester based artist curator Mike Chavez-Dawson. There were 200 limited edition hand- numbered boxes of tea, so I had to schlep over to Manchester to get myself a couple, and also to have a cuppa - which I am pleased to say immediately silenced the voices in my head and replaced them with birdsong.

I've got two of these boxes. They're getting near their use-by date, and will probably send you completely nuts if you should attempt to drink them.  Disgusting with milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment