Monday 9 June 2014

An online collection of David Shrigley shit and giggles.

I've been collecting David Shrigley's art, books and curiosities for a few years. When I first came across him (the first thing I read was Do Not Bend) his work really tickled me, and I just sort of kept an eye out for his work, and picked it up as and when I found it.

Since then, some completist collector gene has been stimulated within me, and I've built up quite a stash of Shrigley books, oddities, sculptures, badges, mugs, skateboards and other bits and bobs.

I now have a cupboard and a drawer or two full of Shrigley ephemera and an original drawing (!) that takes pride of place. I thought that it might be a good idea to give the collection an airing online, to meet any like-minded collectors and to simply show off my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment